Singh Law Group P.C. | South Hills Estate Planning is an estate planning and business law firm that provides concierge-level service to clients in California and New York.
- We help families plan with intention so they can protect and preserve their legacies for generations.
- We help families navigate the complexities of trust and probate administrations so that they can focus on their own emotional healing after losing a loved one.
- We work with business owners to insulate their personal assets from the risks inherent to operating a business.
- We create names and slogans for companies and help them protect their brand assets.
- Estate Planning: Wills & Revocable Living Trusts
- Incapacity Planning: Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Living Wills, Conservatorships
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Plan Funding: Real Estate Transfers, Beneficiary Designations
- Probate, Trust, and Small Estate Administrations
- Business Entities: Formation, Organization, and Maintenance
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation Planning using Irrevocable Trusts
- General Counsel Service for Businesses and Families
- Name Creation and Trademark (Logo and Slogan) Registration
Schedule a free consultation
Not sure? You can start with a 20 minute intro call
Each of our team members bring a deep personal connection and meaningful professional service experience to the work we do.
CEO | Principal Attorney
UC Hastings College of the Law, J.D., Class of 2009
Stanford University, B.A. Economics, B.A. Philosophy, Class of 2005
Dave Singh has been practicing law since 2009 and in 2012, he founded Singh Law Group | South Hills Estate Planning, an estate planning and business law firm serving clients in California and New York. Through his firm, he helps families protect and preserve their legacies for generations. Additionally, he works with business owners to insulate their personal assets from the risks inherent to operating a business by forming, organizing, and maintaining business entities, protecting brand assets through trademark registration, and strategically structuring contracts and purchase/sale transactions.
Dave is a graduate of Stanford University, where he earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Economics and Philosophy, and obtained his law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law. There, he served as a Production Editor for the Communications and Entertainment Law Journal and President of the South Asian Law Students Association. He was a recipient of the Farella Braun + Martel Diversity Scholarship and served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Stephen Reinhardt on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Dave actively supports charitable causes and provides pro bono legal services to families and non-profit organizations with need. He has volunteered on the Board of Governors of Pathways Community School, a charter school that served the South-Central Los Angeles community, is a member of the Covina Rotary Club, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Greater West Covina Business Association.
Ravi Samlall is the Vice President of Singh Law Group where he oversees client service, client development, and firm operations. Since joining in 2016, Ravi has contributed to the continued growth and success of the firm. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Business Law from California State University, Northridge.
Anitha Cadambi has been Of Counsel with Singh Law Group since 2014, where she advises private companies on entity formation and organizational structure, founder and shareholder agreements, corporate governance, and other transactional matters.
Anitha also acts as the Associate Director of Graduate Curriculum & Instruction and an Assistant Adjunct Professor of Law at USC Gould School of Law. Before that, Anitha was an attorney with Castilla Del Oro, a Washington, D.C. non-profit organization, with offices in Panama and Spain.
She graduated in the top two percent of her LLM class from USC Law in 2011. Anitha is a member of the California and New York State Bar Associations.
Morgan Bell is Singh Law Group’s Paralegal and Client Services Coordinator. Morgan supports the team in assisting with probate cases, trust administration, and business formation, while also handling front desk duties and daily operations. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from California State University, Fullerton and is currently completing her Paralegal Studies certificate from Fullerton Junior College.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Priya Sharma is Singh Law Group’s Marketing and Communications Director. She oversees the execution of the firm’s strategic marketing campaigns including social media, public relations, advertising, partnerships, and events. Prior to joining the firm, Priya was a publicist for various brands and organizations. Now, she brings her experience to the firm by helping advance SLG’s brand and mission.
Our firm is always hiring. Inquire below.